[CP2K:3459] Problem with installation

Urban Borštnik urban.b... at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 07:33:06 UTC 2011

Hello,

On Fri, 2011-08-26 at 12:45 -0700, Isaak Daniels wrote:
> Installation stops when the compiler notes that all.dep wasn't found
> under the directory of the computer type. What are the possible
> problems that caused this? I have it so that the computer architecture
> is guessed by the program.

The all.dep file is generated by a separate program that is included in
the cp2k distribution.  The processes usually works automatically, but
in some cases it may fail.

Which CP2K version are you trying to compile?  Could you post or send
the entire make output?  Also, what does the command
"../tools/get_arch_code" return, run from the src directory?

Regards,
Urban