[CP2K:3429] ERROR in check_subsys_element (MODULE topology_util)

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 07:05:19 UTC 2011

The error is pretty clear: what you have introduced, is interpreted as element "59". Clearly this is not a known element.
Why that? your fault in formatting PDB, PSF or specifying 59 in the XYZ.
If you really want a type called 59 then  you need to specify what kind of element it is.

Check carefully your input files.
Teo