[CP2K:3221] Re: Restart file

hut... at pci.uzh.ch hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Thu Apr 28 09:36:16 UTC 2011

Hi

if you set WALLTIME correctly, the program will end gracefully
and the ADD_LAST keyword in the RESTART section should force
a new restart file at this point.

regards

Juerg Hutter

Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Physical Chemistry Institute   FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
University of Zurich               E-mail:  hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zurich, Switzerland