Restart file

LS laksh... at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 03:09:01 UTC 2011

Hi!

Thanks a lot for your reply. But I don't think I understand. I
believed that adding
 &PRINT
 FORCE_LAST .TRUE.
 &END PRINT

within the MD subsection and

&PRINT
&RESTART
ADD_LAST NUMERIC
&END RESTART
&END PRINT

within the MOTION subsection will write down the restart file when the
program stops due to the abrupt end of the program (due to end in wall
time). But I don't see the restart file in my output. Could you please
explain how I can obtain that?

Thanks
LS