[CP2K:2858] Re: problem on cray-xt

Jun Cheng chen... at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 16:20:09 UTC 2010

Hi Matt,

Many thanks for the reply.
Calculations require BASIS_SET NONE in our method although giving a basis
set may hardly change our results in practice.
In fact, I have used BASIS_SET NONE for a ghost H atom for many other
calculations without any problem. For example, I am currently running a
MIXED  type calculation in which one of components is exactly the same
system I posted. The job is running ok, but if I increase the CPU numbers I
get the error message. I am lucky to get this job running without
understanding what is going on, just have to bear with a slower
calculation.  More problematic is that I am not lucky enough to get another
similar job running.
Any other suggestions?

Cheers,
Jun