problem on cray-xt

Matt W mattwa... at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 14:24:54 UTC 2010

Hi Jun,

I can reproduce this problem on xt-6 (CVS of Mon Jul  5 11:54:19 BST
2010).

Giving the ghost atom a basis set gets rid of the problem (changing
BASIS_SET NONE -> DZVP-MOLOPT-SR-GTH).  So some piece of code
somewhere is trying to get a basis set for the H1 atom type and not
finding it.  What bit of code that is I don't know.

Cheers,

Matt