[CP2K:2908] mode selective MS_RESTART patch

Buddhadev Maiti bmait... at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 03:12:20 UTC 2010

Dear Toon,
Nice to get your reply. I am tried to simulation using rigid water using
amber force field and PDB file. In input file, what kind of keyword will be
suitable in the place of MOLNAME. I am tried different ways, but every time
I am getting error. Could you reply me suitable keywords, it will be great
help for me.
Have a nice day,
Thanks,
Maiti