QM/MM input

nagesh nageshid... at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 17:35:12 UTC 2010

Thanks Teo for the suggestions and a quick reply.

I started with a small QM system (considering only two or three
waters, instead of every water in there in the QM region), and the
simulation works fine.

As you informed that my input file is running perfectly fine with you
(which has every water in there in the QM). but it is crashing out
once it starts the QMMM electrostatics (if you have the chance, please
take a look at the .out and EFRC file from the zip archive).

could that be a problem with the memory or something else.

Regards,

nagesh