cp2k and Bader analysis

Axel Kohlmeyer akoh... at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 13:49:06 UTC 2009

On Sep 18, 9:16 am, Jörg Saßmannshausen
<jorg.sassm... at strath.ac.uk> wrote:
> Dear Axel and Ondrej,
>
> thanks for your feedbacks, much appreciated.
>
> I actually tried the Bader code from the group in Texas once and after a long
> calculation it segfaulted. So I gave up on that and went back to the AIM2000
> program.

the Utexas code is the fastest and best bader code, that i have
ever come across. same as cp2k, it puts some demands on the compiler,
so if it crashed for you, most likely it was miscompiled or you fed
it bad data. i have been using it several times and it was always
working well, fast, and efficient.

cheers,
   axel.