[CP2K:2276] Re: cp2k and Bader analysis

Jörg Saßmannshausen jorg.sassm... at strath.ac.uk
Fri Sep 18 13:16:56 UTC 2009

Dear Axel and Ondrej,

thanks for your feedbacks, much appreciated.

I actually tried the Bader code from the group in Texas once and after a long
calculation it segfaulted. So I gave up on that and went back to the AIM2000
program.

So the bottom line is that it is not a straightforward task. I was somehow
afraid of that.

The reason behind my question was, I am trying to tackle a rather difficult
system right now and I was hoping to overcome some of the problems with a
plane wave code, rather then using programs uitilizing GTO (like GAMESS,
Gaussian etc.).

Thanks for your help!

Jörg

email: jorg.sassm... at strath.ac.uk