[CP2K:2360] Re: neither PGI nor Intel compiler working?

Ondrej Marsalek ondrej.... at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 16:22:16 UTC 2009

Hi,

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 17:13, Jörg Saßmannshausen
<jorg.sassm... at strath.ac.uk> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> unless I am mistaken, libint is c++ code, so the fortran compiler does not
> matter.

It is true that it does not matter for the compilation of libint itself.
However, you need to link this code to Fortran code and then the Fortran
compiler does matter. You either need full ISO_C_BINDING support, or an
additional wrapper. For details see the file

cp2k/tools/hfx_tools/libint_tools/README_LIBINT

> Besides, I have build (albeit an older version) of cp2k with gfortran
> 4.3.2.

Was that with libint? I certainly got complaints about support for
function pointers with gfortran 4.3.2.

Best,
Ondrej