[CP2K:2418] Re: Catastrophical Error w/ Intel Compiler and w/o libintwrapper

Unknown uhlig... at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 24 16:51:12 UTC 2009

Hi Matthias,

thanks for the suggestion. I am already on it (ifort v10.1.021), because
the cp2k version compiled with the 11.1 seems to have reproducable
memory issues (i.e., always getting an abort due to "insufficient
virtual memory").
Right now the regtests are running and so far they are doing quite well.
Will try the -O2.
But the Problem with the ISO_C_BINDING stays, because I can't try that
with the 10.x intel Fortran Compilers as they do not have this feature
included. So any help here still would be appreciated...

Thanks so far,

Frank