[CP2K:2375] call graph

Toon Verstraelen Toon.Ver... at UGent.be
Wed Nov 4 08:05:04 UTC 2009

Hi,

Here is an update. This script has a few new features:
1) select routines based on the contents, not only the name (purple vertices are selected
based on their name, orange vertices are selected based on their contents)
2) subgraphs that contain all routines belonging to a set of modules
3) additional tools to cut away parts that are not relevant.

This is the way to run the script (in the cp2k root dir)
gunzip call_graph.py.gz
./call_graph.py src/*.F
Example output is attached.

cheers,