call graph

Toon Verstraelen Toon.Ver... at UGent.be
Tue Nov 3 09:47:20 UTC 2009

Hi,

I've made a small script to generate call graphs based on the source code of CP2K. There
are several filters to reduce the complexity of the graph. I've also attached an example
that shows how all routines related to improper torsion are called. It is pretty
instructive for us and I hope it can be useful for others on the list. Any suggestion for
improvements are welcome. I'm mainly looking for tricks to let graphviz generate prettier
output. (less crossing arrows)

cheers,

Toon

--