[CP2K:2376] Re: neither PGI nor Intel compiler working?

Ondrej Marsalek ondrej.... at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 11:07:14 UTC 2009

Hi Ilya,

running the full test suite, I got some problem in RT propagation
(that printed some warning indicating that they are expected to fail)
and a few problems in HFX, which I have not investigated yet.
Otherwise, it looks fine.

The arch file is attached. If you have any suggestions for further
tuning, please let me know.

Best,
Ondrej