Example input

Matthias Krack matthia... at psi.ch
Thu Mar 19 10:03:04 UTC 2009

Hi Ondrej,

it has to be done by hand, since there is no automatic procedure, yet.
You may start with a gamma like 0.001/fs and noisy_gamma=0.0/fs.
You will most likely observe a drift (drop) of the total energy.
The actual drift will mostly depend on your QS and SCF settings and
thus keep these settings fixed. Then you increase noisy_gamma until
the drift is compensated. Simultaneously, these runs may contribute
to the thermalisation of the sample. Note, this is just one possible
protocol and there might be alternative protocols to achieve the same
goal.

Matthias