[CP2K:1866] Re: methane in a water box with FIST

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 15:39:45 UTC 2009

This is not possible (NPT ensemble supports only as possible thermostats
NOSE and CVSR).
I agree with you that LANGEVIN is just another kind of thermostat and
should stay between the
other thermostats. But it was developed as a different ensemble.. maybe
one day it will disappear
and reappear between the thermostats.. For the time being  I would
recommend you for this case
the CSVR . It's quite effective (have a look at the original paper).

Teo