GPW: strange behavior of cations

ilya ily... at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 15:55:50 UTC 2009

Thank you for the reply.

A couple of additional questions:
Could you give me a hint what kind of properties should i look at?
(electronic density?)
If the situation is not good, then the solution will be to change the
electronic structure method?
If i get rid of Na... does the simulation of charged system (periodic/
isolated) makes any sense?

Thanks again.

Ilya.