[CP2K:1690] POISSON_SOLVER MT bug?

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 16:21:07 UTC 2009

Dear Noam,

this has nothing to do with POISSON_SOLVER specifically. It's a
combination of CUTOFF requested,
cell size, REL_CUTOFF for MT, etc.
MT works perfectly also for non-cubic cells.
In your case you can just change the cutoff or ask for a different
REL_CUTOFF:
http://cp2k.berlios.de/manual/CP2K_INPUT/FORCE_EVAL/DFT/POISSON/MT.html#desc_REL_CUTOFF

Good Luck!
Teo