POISSON_SOLVER MT bug?

Noam noam.be... at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 15:56:01 UTC 2009

I'm trying to run a nonperiodic system using the MT POISSON_SOLVER,
and I get an fft error.
Does anyone have any suggestions about what's going on?  I'm be happy
to sent the input
files to anyone interested in reproducing the problem.

thanks,

Noam

P.S. Is it documented someplace that the wavelet solver only works for
cubic
cells?

 CP2K| version string:                  CP2K version 2.0.0
(Development Version)
 CP2K| is freely available from                          http://cp2k.berlios.de/
 CP2K| Program compiled at                          Fri Dec 19
11:58:22 EST 2008
 CP2K| Program compiled
on                                                hawk-0
 CP2K| Program compiled for
Linux-hawk
 CP2K| Last CVS entry             topology_util.F/1.227/Thu Dec 18
23:07:06 2008
 CP2K| Input file name
cp2k_input.inp

.
.
.
.

 *
 *** ERROR in fft_radix_operations  ***
 *

 *** index to radix array not found  ***

 ===== Routine Calling Stack =====

            6 pw_env_rebuild
            5 qs_env_rebuild_pw_env
            4 qs_env_setup
            3 qs_init_subsys
            2 quickstep_create_force_env
            1 CP2K
 CP2K| Abnormal program termination, stopped by process number 0