ERRORL2 in qs_loc_methods:centers_spreads_berry processor

Axel akoh... at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 22:19:48 UTC 2009

On Aug 3, 5:06 pm, Jörg Saßmannshausen
<jorg.sassm... at strath.ac.uk> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> let me jump into this discussion (I am german, I am suppose to jump the queue
> anyway :D )
>
> I had some issues with the Intel 11.0.84 and 11.1.046 compiler which basically
> gave ICE. So right now I am still using the 10.1.021 as I know it is building
> ok the testjobs are ok (for me).

joerg,
please try the following flags with intel 11.
they don't give an ICE for me (n.b. i tell it to
not use any new fancy features of newer cpus and
that seems to do the trick).

DFLAGS   = -D__INTEL -D__FFTSG -D__FFTW3 -D__LIBINT \
           -D__parallel -D__BLACS -D__SCALAPACK
CPPFLAGS = -traditional -C $(DFLAGS) -P
FCFLAGS  = $(DFLAGS) -O2 -unroll -march=pentium3 -mtune=core2 -pc64 -
fpp -heap-arrays 64
FCFLAGS2 = $(DFLAGS) -O0 -unroll -march=pentium3 -mtune=core2 -pc64 -
fpp -heap-arrays 64

[...]

# and this one needed me to turn off optimization at some point in
time,
# didn't have the time to check whether it is still needed.

graphcon.o: graphcon.F
        $(FC) -c $(FCFLAGS2) $<

greetings from a sea of packaging chips and surrounded by bubblewrap,
   axel.