[CP2K:2022] Re: derivation method for second_derivative of XC functionals

Hanning Chen chenh... at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 18:04:39 UTC 2009

Juerg,
  No, I did not make any changes besides the xc_derivative. I read the code,
and it seems that only a few derivative methods are actually supported (the
default one is unfortunately not).

  Regarding the missing oscillator strength calculation, I may be able to
fix it if the CP2K TDDFT module is based on Casida's SOS formula. Is it?

  Thanks.

Hanning