[CP2K:1331] orbitals restart history

Laino Teodoro teodor... at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 14:27:03 UTC 2008

             &PRINT
                 &RESTART
# this is just for logging
                     LOG_PRINT_KEY T
                     FILENAME wfn_history
# you don't need backup_copies if you use a proper
common_iteration_level
                     BACKUP_COPIES 0
                     &EACH
# this subsection is self-explicative
                         MD 1
                         QS_SCF 0
                     &END EACH
# this asks to write the restart file once the iteration cycle is
identified as the last one (converged WFN)
                     ADD_LAST NUMERIC
# this will give a full set of restart files labelled according the
MD step.
                     COMMON_ITERATION_LEVEL 1
                 &END RESTART_HISTORY
# you don't need the restart_history
                 &RESTART_HISTORY OFF
                 &END
             &END PRINT

of course try it  (didn't test it .. but should be ok)
for more information please have a look at:

__ROOT__%FORCE_EVAL%DFT%SCF%PRINT%RESTART

teo