[CP2K:1459] molecular dipoles of charged molecules

Laino Teodoro teodor... at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 07:11:46 UTC 2008

hi axel,

you can specify the reference point for the calculation of the
electrical dipole moments.
Have a look at :

http://cp2k.berlios.de/manual/CP2K_INPUT/FORCE_EVAL/DFT/PRINT/
MOMENTS.html#list_REFERENCE

or do you refer to this keywords?
http://cp2k.berlios.de/manual/CP2K_INPUT/FORCE_EVAL/DFT/PRINT/
LOCALIZATION.html#list_TOTAL_DIPOLE
http://cp2k.berlios.de/manual/CP2K_INPUT/FORCE_EVAL/DFT/PRINT/
LOCALIZATION.html#desc_MOLECULAR_DIPOLES

in which case I do agree.. they were never properly updated..

Don't forget always to specify the keywords in your messages..
thanks,
Teo