[CP2K:1449] charged system with CP2K

Laino Teodoro teodor... at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 16:52:13 UTC 2008

BSSE stands for BASIS SET SUPERPOSITION ERROR.
Having clarified that.. can you tell me why are you looking into the
BSSE section
if what you want to do has nothing to do (at least at this stage)
with the BSSE?

The only way I know to do something similar to what you want to do is
to restraint/constraint
the charge on few atoms:
http://cp2k.berlios.de/manual/CP2K_INPUT/FORCE_EVAL/DFT/QS/
DDAPC_RESTRAINT.html
http://cp2k.berlios.de/manual/CP2K_INPUT/FORCE_EVAL/DFT/QS/
MULLIKEN_RESTRAINT.html
http://cp2k.berlios.de/manual/CP2K_INPUT/FORCE_EVAL/DFT/QS/
BECKE_CONSTRAINT.html

you may also want to have a look at the regtests using those sections
(to have an idea of the working template).
Hope this helps,
Teo