[CP2K:1444] Path-integrals status

Fawzi Mohamed fa... at gmx.ch
Fri Oct 17 11:28:40 UTC 2008

On Oct 16, 2008, at 5:30 PM, Axel wrote:

> hi!
>
> can somebody please comment on the status of path-integral support in
> cp2k?

Something is there, and should mostly work, but not really tested, and
there are obvious improvements that could be done to it.
Harald used it seriously, and had some of his code integrated...

> it has been almost exactly a year since this has been asked the last
> time and
> since the respective code was changed in the cvs (except for trivial
> stuff).
>
> is somebody actually working on it and not committing to the cvs or
> is the development halted/delayed/postponed/abandoned/...?

I did something, but then it definitely did fall in the delayed/
postponed category, as I did not work on it recently.