EMAX_SPLINE too small

salah boulf... at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 2 14:10:00 UTC 2008

sorry for the file embedding. There is no option to attach files
directly to the message so I put them in the "files" part of the forum
(run3.inp & 1.xyz).
I'm running a parallel version of cp2k (updated this morning via cvs)
using 8 procs. (altix - ia64).
The error happens around 500 steps (till 300 is fine for me as well) .
The DISTRIBUTION_TYPE is at the top of the input file (check
run3.inp).

I'm looking forward for your answer.

Cheers

salah