[CP2K:1560] cp2k - DFT-D input example ?

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 10:46:01 UTC 2008

Dear Thuat,

first let me say that it was Juerg to implement it. I advertise a less
user friendly way of doing the same thing.. ;-)
(see : regtest-dft-vdw-corr).
Anyway, coming back to your question, you have an example here:
tests/QS/regtest-gpw-1/vdW_PP_GRIMME.inp

and the syntax for ATOMPARM is:
ATOMPARM <ELEMENT> <C6> <VDW_RADII>

but unless you don't want to change defaults, you can avoid to specify it.
Cheers
Teo