units update?

Matthias matthia... at psi.ch
Thu Mar 27 07:38:17 UTC 2008

Hi Teo,

On Mar 26, 10:19 pm, Teodoro Laino <teodor... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Axel,
>
> Of course they are used for reading the input and perform the unit
> conversions.
> I wouldn't bother too much about back-compatibility..

Well, this might be true for the development version, but I was
referring to a mechanism which would be appropriate for a released
version, too. Numerically strict regtests and pushing the release
issue, but being careless concerning the employed constants does not
match very well in my opinion.

Matthias