Variable cell optimization

Rad rad.... at arl.army.mil
Wed Mar 26 20:20:51 UTC 2008

Teo,

Couple of feedback: the volume is printed in Angstrom in some places
and bohr in other places. Is it possible to sick to one unit (just
bohr) so that post processing scripts people set up can stay as they
are?

The output produces a bunch of restart files for wavefunction and
Restart*restart. (this is for the case of GEO_OPT option). When I
restart the calculation which one I should use?

As usual convergence is always a tricky one. I am trying small systems
and having issues with pressure fluctuating wildly, starting with few
bars and reaching 50 kbars withing few steps. I will do few more runs
(QS, GPW) and get back to you on this. The second item is the one I
need a response before restarting my calculations.

Thanks a lot for this most anticipated module for our team.

Rad