[CP2K:851] Re: g95 errors

Juerg Hutter hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Thu Mar 20 10:22:11 UTC 2008

Hi

I think you got a little bit confused here. We are talking
about 32 and 64 bit integers, not real values. Both,
cp2k and libint are using 64 bit reals as a default,
but the default integers are only 32 bit.

Juerg

Juerg Hutter                   Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Physical Chemistry Institute   FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
University of Zurich           E-mail: hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zurich, Switzerland