[CP2K:741] Re: CP2K in IBM PWR5 machinces

LIANG Yunfeng liangy... at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 18:00:19 UTC 2008

Grazie!

I have compiled the serial version and found the same problem. Then I tested
it in water monomer case, again using the same input copied from
/cp2k/tests/QS/

the program stops at:

 SCF WAVEFUNCTION OPTIMIZATION
  Step  Update method              Time         Convergence        Total
energy

  ----------------------------------- OT
--------------------------------------

  Allowing for rotations:  F
  minimizer      : DIIS                : direct inversion
                                         in the iterative subspace
                            using      : -   7 diis vectors
                                         - safer DIIS on
  preconditioner : FULL_ALL            : diagonalization, state selective
  stepsize       :    0.15000000
  energy_gap     :    0.00100000
  eps_taylor     :   0.10000E-15
  max_taylor     :             4

  ----------------------------------- OT
--------------------------------------

 *
 *** ERROR in cp_fm_syevd (MODULE cp_fm_diag)  ***
 *

 *** Matrix diagonalization failed  ***

 *** Program stopped at line number 151 of MODULE cp_fm_diag  ***
 ===== Routine Calling Stack =====
            7 cp_fm_syevd
            6 subspace_eigenvalues_ks
            5 init_scf_loop
            4 scf_env_do_scf
            3 qs_energies
            2 qs_forces
            1 CP2K
 CP2K| Abnormal program termination, stopped by process number 0

Should I copy the "AIX-PowerPC_POWER5.sopt"...

Ciao, Yunfeng