[CP2K:1209] Re: hybrid DFT for bulk

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 01:28:34 UTC 2008

Dear molecule,

If you consider the gamma point sampling a numerical error.. well..
guess there's not too much one can comment.. but be cautious to do
such claims in a more aggressive audience!

Moreover, keep in mind that Juerg also mentioned the 1/r problem for
the exact exchange.. and since your cell is small.. I wonder.. do you
consider
that a numerical problem as well?
Maybe you think that the whole story of long-range interactions is..
a numerical error? Eager to know your point of view..

cheers,
Lost_somewhere_with_more_than_6_hours_delay.