[CP2K:1146] tough time compiling

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 18:03:11 UTC 2008

Dear Colin,

regarding the intel compiler please have a look at the several
messages on this group. You should find
more info about the proper intel compiler to use with CP2K
(unfortunately intel compilers are quite buggy
and few of them seriously).

Regarding g95 I suspect you downloaded an incompatible version w.r.t.
your OS.
Teo