tough time compiling

ckinztho ckin... at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 17:09:36 UTC 2008

Hello,
I've been trying to compile cp2k for a few days now, and am realizing
that I need some help. I running Red Hat Linux, x86-64, with an Intel
Xeon processor. I was able to compile the sopt version once, but only
got segfaults when I ran tests (this was using gcc and the intel
fortran compiler 9.1.039), so I tried compiling (including
dependencies) with g95 (the 32 bit one). This gave me errors that
amounted to g95 just not understanding the fortran files. I'm just
fairly confused about the process in general now, and was wondering if
anyone could walk me through it, or had any suggestions. What I've
been doing is not working. Thank you so much,
Colin