[CP2K:624] Re: single precision compile broken

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 12:02:43 UTC 2008

I may guess where.. and possibly it could be my fault ;-)..
There was a *deep* re-organization of the geometry optimizers for the
implementation of the
Dimer methods (we're doing here with Luca) to search for transition
states..

Just curiosity.. on which files the intel is giving you the internal
compiler error?

Thanks
Teo