[CP2K:609] Re: How do I generate PSF ?

Jack Shultz jackyg... at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 22:34:15 UTC 2008

Thanks Shawn,

Before I go off and download that. I notice that CP2K CONNECTIVITY has a
default *GENERATE*
GENERATE: Use a simple distance criteria. (Look at keyword BONDPARM)
I may be runing while should be walking...trying to create an CI_NEB for 2
H2O2-->2H2O+O2
I tried GENERATE like so

&TOPOLOGY

CHARGE_BETA

COORD_FILE_NAME 2H2O.pdb

COORDINATE PDB

CONNECTIVITY GENERATE

&END TOPOLOGY
This gets a little bit hung on Generate

 GENERATE|  Number of Torsions
generated:                                      2
 GENERATE|  Number of Impropers
generated:                                     0
 GENERATE|  Number of 1-4 interactions
generated:                              2

Would you recomend generating with the plugin then or should I be able to do
it with CP2K