[CP2K:590] Re: lagrangian multipliers

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 17:14:35 UTC 2008

Hi,

in the example you posted you've 1 constraint and in the lagrangian
multipliers file you will find one number for SHAKE and
one for RATTLE... maybe I didn't understand your question but to me
looks ok..

Regarding the thermostat.. The region MASSIVE does not work with
constraints.
CP2K should print a clear message about that. Don't you get the error
message?

Teo