cp2k chooses unsupported FFT grids

Axel akoh... at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 18:56:01 UTC 2008

On Jan 15, 6:35 pm, Juerg Hutter <hut... at pci.uzh.ch> wrote:
> Hi Axel
>
> do I get it right:
> CP2K would like to use 100, but because of the FFT length
> table (see fftessl_lib.F) is forced to use 110. However,
> your ESSL library complains that 110 is not a valid transform length.

hello juerg,

no. cp2k tries to use 100, but ESSL tells it to not use it
and then suggests to use 110 instead.

my first post was wrong. i misread the error message.

it looks as if the get_length() subroutine is not called.
i just added a print statement there and it does not show up.
hmm...

cheers,
   axel.