[CP2K:570] Re: Cygwin port to windows command-line

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 21:31:03 UTC 2008

So.. can you tell us EXACTLY what you're doing??

are you running this example directly in that directory? or are you
copying that input file somewhere else and running it over there?
are you sure that when you run that input file the working path is
really:

C:\cygwin\usr\src\cp2k\exe\Cygwin-i686-g95>cp2k.sopt ..\..\tests\NEB
\regtest-1\

That example uses coordinates read from an external file.. though the
error you reported is not complete (i.e. is missing
something in the error message, I think due to windows peculiarities)
I suspect that it's aborting because it does not find the
coordinate file.

teo