[CP2K:541] Re: No output on test

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 18:57:27 UTC 2008

Depends on your system and which module you want to run.. cannot
really give you a number..
Honestly speaking cp2k is as not memory-slim as one may wish..
Somehow there's a redundant use of memory.
Let's say the way we handle the memory structures is not optimal.

However I can safely say that with 128MB (part of them used also from
the OS) you can't run large projects.

Teo