"General Rules for posting HELP requests"

Teo teodor... at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 13:17:36 UTC 2008

Dear All,
I'm aware that <most of the people> have something more interesting
that spending their life in mailing lists. How to blame that?!? (keep
in mind that this rule holds for everybody!) But this means that <most
of the people> are not used to the basic rules for putting down
effective help requests.
>From the messages posted, looks more likely that <most of the people>
don't even want to have a reply back when they post an help request.

Well.. If there's somebody really eager of having back some help and
one of his/her major worrying while pushing the send button is: "..
maybe my message is not good enough.. I would need some rules on how
to get a fast reply without being considered an annoying person.. ",
then please click on http://groups.google.com/group/cp2k/web/general-rules-for-posting-help-requests
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

You will find there (maybe) trivial considerations but having a look
at the amount of time I have to repeat to post ALL the files and not
partial inputs, I think a read is worth your time.

Teo