[CP2K:1658] Re: Compilation error on CRAY-XT3

carlo antonio pignedoli c.pig... at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 21:30:18 UTC 2008

Dear Axel and Shawn,

cpi at palu2:/scratch/cpi/cp2k/arch> ftn -V
/opt/xt-pe/1.5.47/bin/snos64/ftn: INFO: catamount target is being used

pgf90 7.2-4 64-bit target on x86-64 Linux -tp k8-64e
Copyright 1989-2000, The Portland Group, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.
Copyright 2000-2008, STMicroelectronics, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.

this should be the version, I don't know if the system manager
recently updated it but
I never had problem (this problem) on this machine with the pgi before

Ciao, thanks a lot

Carlo