[CP2K:1604] Re: output problems

Jun Cheng chen... at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 5 10:32:04 UTC 2008

Hi Teo,

Thanks a lot for the help. It works well except the third individual output
file is still empty even with applying FLUSH_SHOULD_FLUSH TRUE. It is
probably because the third force_eva section is just a classic restraint to
a bond to prevent it from breaking during MD runs. So its output may be too
small to reach the size of the IO buffer in a noticeable time. In fact, I
did similar runs before and never got this output in 12 hours (the walltime
limit). Is there a way to overcome this problem?

Cheers,
Jun