Isotopic dilution study

Eric Shamay eric.... at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 19:43:53 UTC 2008

Teo,

thanks for your help on this. I've just output the first 1000
timesteps and verified that the system is doing what it should be
doing, and convinced myself that even though the output says H, it's
still behaving like a D. I just generated some IR data from the system
dipole autocorrelation function and the spectra look convincing.

thanks a lot!

~Eric