LJ to semi-empirical

ivan solt... at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 13 10:54:06 UTC 2007

Hi Teo and Juerg

thanks for the quick reply. Actually, i'm absolutely new at CP2K (i've
downloaded the code only a few days ago), so i don't have a working
input yet. If i can't create it pretty soon, i will show up here
again.. This option sounds great
for me, but if (as Juerg warned me in his meassage) AM1 can not be
used with a periodic boundary, i'm a little lost again. Thanks anyway

regards
ivan