[CP2K:238] &EXT_RESTART logic reversal

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 05:30:57 UTC 2007

Good point..  To me, what you propose,  looks like a good compromise:

add a RESTART_ALL (default .TRUE.)
all other have default .FALSE.

In this way nothing changes for people that were used to restart all
keywords and if
one does not want to do that than need only set the RESTART_ALL
to .FALSE. and activate
the single ones explicitly..

Negative comments?  (if not I will proceed in this way..)

teo