[CP2K:381] Re: Problem running MPI version of NPT

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 14:13:25 UTC 2007

Rad,

sorry for being a little bit annoying but unless you won't give us
more information  it's quite difficult to say something.

Can you answer the following questions:

1) After how many steps of NPT MD you get that error message?

2) Even if it's a fairly large system can you please post the input
file?

Thanks,
teo