Problem running MPI version of NPT

Rad rad.... at arl.army.mil
Fri Nov 2 14:08:29 UTC 2007

Thanks everybody. Few points to share; I have been running MPI
calculations successfully (geo optimization, NVE ensemble etc) on the
same cluster without any issues . (some of the sytems are large
with thousands of atoms in the unit cell). I am going to run the
sample present (graphite2) in the regtest on MPI version and see what
happens. I am also compiling cp2k on other architectures including a
cray m/c. Some time next week I will be able to run the same case in
all thses machines. I have to run MPI version because I am getting
ready to do NPT on a fairly large system. So please keep providing me
suggestions to try and resolve this issue. Please also let me know of
the compilers to try , we have pgi, g95 etc.

Rad