[CP2K:37] Wrapping cp2k

Juerg Hutter hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Fri May 4 16:47:03 UTC 2007

Hi

it is implemented, see

MOTION%MC ENSEMBLE : PROGRAM (TRADITIONAL|GEMC_NVT|GEMC_NPT|VIRIAL)

GEMC = Gibbs Ensemble Monte Carlo

For published applications see

  McGrath MJ, Siepmann JI, Kuo IFW, et al.
Simulating fluid-phase equilibria of water from first principles
JOURNAL OF PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY A 110 (2): 640-646 JAN 19 2006

  McGrath MJ, Siepmann JI, Kuo IFW, et al.
Vapor-liquid equilibria of water from first principles: comparison of
density functionals and basis sets
MOLECULAR PHYSICS 104 (22-24): 3619-3626 NOV-DEC 2006

It should now work with most methods (Fist/KG/QS), but
Matt can certainly give you more information.

If you still want to use an external wrapper you can use
the F77 interface to CP2K by Fawzi.

best regards

Juerg

Juerg Hutter                   Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Physical Chemistry Institute   FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
University of Zurich           E-mail: hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zurich, Switzerland